You have been in an accident. You are still at the hospital, in pain, confused and overwhelmed, and there are doctors and law enforcement personnel asking questions before you have had time to figure out what happened. Before you know it there will be a representative from at least one insurance company bombarding you with questions and more than likely trying to intimidate you into a quick settlement. That is one of the biggest reasons you should hire an accident attorney in St. Petersburg FL.
What can an Accident Attorney do for You?
- Provide you with an unbiased assessment of your claim. Since typically these lawyers collect their fee for services rendered once you have won a settlement or your case they have no problem telling you whether or not it is worth it to you to pursue legal action.
- An attorney can handle the “red tape” such as proper legal procedure, understanding and explaining medical terminology to you, and dealing with the stacks and stacks of paperwork that a personal injury claim generates.
- Your case may not be one that needs to be brought to trial, it could be that your attorney may be able to get you the settlement you deserve by way of mediation or arbitration.
- An accident attorney is also skilled in how to communicate effectively with the insurance companies and their lawyers.
- If your case requires a trial, an attorney is the best bet you have to receive a favorable verdict. He or she has a knowledge base to come up with a strategy to help you get the compensation that is available and that you deserve in recompense for your injuries, pain and suffering, lost wages, etc.
At Tucker Ludin Attorneys, our accident attorneys in St. Petersburg, FL will work aggressively to pursue a favorable outcome for your case.